Thursday, February 25, 2010

Road Trip!!!!

We are

going on a road trip

to

INDAYS!!!!


While we are there we will....

Hike behind waterfalls


Go to the Coast

Taste Some Wine



Eat Some




Drink Some

in

to celebrate




Most importantly, we get to see


and






We will be sure to



We can't wait... I have a very busy couple of weeks before the trip though. I work graveyards all weekend, then have only one day off before switching to day shift for two days. Then I have my ACLS class next weekend then have to work 3 more days before we leave. Pretty crazy... I will definitely be in need of the vacation. This will the first time just the two of us have taken a trip together, so we are very excited.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Wish I was going.

Patty O' said...

This is a really great way to journal. I love the pictures. Are you going to be blogging during the trip? Is blogging a word?
You are such a smarty!